Friday 16 May 2014

Easter Film

Over the year I had only been concentrating on producing photography for my modules, and have done none 'just because I could'. So I decided that over the three week period that we had off for Easter that I would used my Nikon FM 35mm film camera. 
The objective to take the camera with me each day, and hopefully be able to document my holiday. 
I stuck to my personal task and produced 36 photographs documenting everything from meet ups with friends, to interesting sights and even a friendly goat. 

Once I had finished the film I developed the film myself in uni. I then scanned in the negatives in the computer using one of the scanners in uni.

I am really happy with my exposures. I have really enjoyed this laid back task, and i have already started a new 36 exposure film. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment