Thursday 20 February 2014

Berlin

A week Berlin, I have to say was not long enough. It's probably somewhere that I will carry on visiting throughout my life time (fingers crossed!) 
Even though I saw so much (The Reichstag Building, Brandenburg Gate, The Berlin Wall, The Jewish Museum, The Berlin Zoo and countless galleries) I could definitely return not have to repeat anything. 
It's such an unconventional city, and nothing like what I expected it to be, and yet I am already looking forward to my next visit.   



The Jewish Memorial


One added bonus about this city was the traffic lights, and especially the pedestrian crossings! 
How can you not like a crossing light that wears a hat?


Outside the Reichstag Building


Inside the dome of the Reichstag


Berlin from the window in a gallery tower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment